Trail, Jump, Urban
This is Chromag’s ‘do everything’ bike from trail and freeride to dirt jump. The Stylus features a custom tubeset, new dropout system with 12 x 148mm spacing, long travel fork (160mm) geometry with low stack height tapered steerer tube and 65 degree head angle.
The Stylus’ geometry is tuned to excel when trail riding, dirt jumping and just playing around. The tube set was made specifically for the Stylus and features butted and tapered tubing that makes it strong enough to accommodate long travel forks and DH weight tires. A custom-built chain stay yoke, dropouts and burly head tube offers ample tire clearance and stiffness. Overall, the design features of the Stylus make this our most progressive frame for rugged use.
- Handmade in Chromag's Taiwanese partner factory
- Chromag Custom chromoly tube set
- Versatile compact geometry
- Chainstay length 16.5”/419mm
- Custom CNC machined dropouts for 12x148
- Chromag’s proprietary ISCG mount
- Large-flange reinforced head tube uses a zero-stack headset
- Designed to accommodate long-travel forks up to 170mm
- Custom drawn 31.6-millimetre seat tube with stealth routing
- 35mm seat collar
- Custom CNC machined yoke for up to 2.7" rear tire clearance
Gloss Black/Chrome, Tight Yellow, Metallic Gold
Build kit details are here. Please note that bike is shipped as a frame and separate build kit in separate boxes. Complete build of the bike is necessary.
Please note that these frames are made in small batches. Please contact Bike Brew for colour and sizing availability before purchasing.
|TYPICAL RIDER HEIGHT||5'2 - 5'7
|5'8 - 6'2
|5'11 - 6'4
|TOPTUBE LENGTH (EFFECTIVE)||22.75"
|SEATTUBE LENGTH (C-TOP)||13.5"