The Ribbon Coil gives you the spring tunability and stroke control previously found only with air, while giving you the supple linear spring curve, lower friction, longer service life and consistent feel that you get with a coil spring. Coil aficionados have dreamt of a fork that combines these advantages with the latest in chassis and damper technology. MRP has delivered with the new Ribbon Coil.
- MRP's acclaimed Ramp Control system.
- Outcast arch design with forward-facing weight reliefs to mitigate mud build up and deliver a distinctive look.
- New bladder-free damper utilizing a low-pressure IFP.
- PSST pressure-relief valves that quickly and easily bleed off excess pressure in the lowers caused by elevation and temperature changes.
- "Boost" spacing and 35mm stanchions.
- QR or bolt-on axle.
- 10 decal colors
MADE TO ORDER STRAIGHT FROM MRP IN COLORADO!!!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THERE IS HIGH DEMAND ON THIS FORK AND THERE IS A 4 WEEK LEAD TIME.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN DECAL COLOUR - PLEASE SPECIFY WHEN ORDERING.
150, 160, or 170mm (27.5").
140, 150, or 160mm (27.5+ / 29").
4.6 lbs. for 27.5", 4.65 lbs. for 27.5+ / 29"
Coil. Soft, medium & firm springs included. Extra-soft and extra-firm available separately.
Preload, 8-position low-speed compression, 20-position Ramp Control, and rebound.
Travel (150-170mm -27.5", 140-160mm - 27.5+/29")
Tapered Only (1.5 - 1.125")
All black chassis with 9 decal color options.
44mm (27.5"), 46* or 51mm (27.5+ / 29")
180mm PM (Disc only)
CHASSIS / WHEEL SIZE OPTIONS:
27.5" or 27.5+ / 29”
27.5" Chassis: 27.5" x 2.6" on 35mm ID rim
27.5+ / 29" Chassis: 27.5" x 3.0" on 45mm ID rim, 29" x 2.6" on 35mm ID rim
"Boost" spacing - 15x110mm
QR15 standard, "tooled" bolt-on axle optional
27.5" 170mm : 562mm, 27.5+ / 29" 160mm: 572mm