Designed for Enduro / All-Mountain
MRP's goal in designing the Ribbon was seemingly impossible: building on the success of the heralded Stage, create a fork with higher performance, more adjustability, more features, all at a significantly lower weight. Those incredible demands meant they had to reimagine elements like casting design, reconfigure damper architecture, and completely retarget performance goals. The result is not just the best fork MRP have ever produced, it’s the new industry benchmark.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW DESIGN INCLUDE:
- Outcast arch design with forward-facing weight reliefs to mitigate mud build up and deliver a distinctive look.
- New bladder-free damper utilizing a low-pressure IFP.
- Independently adjustable positive and negative air-chambers for greater tunability.
- PSST pressure-relief valves that quickly and easily bleed off excess pressure in the lowers caused by elevation and temperature changes.
- "Boost" spacing and 35mm stanchions.
MADE TO ORDER STRAIGHT FROM MRP IN COLORADO!!!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THERE IS HIGH DEMAND ON THIS FORK AND THERE IS A 4 WEEK LEAD TIME.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN DECAL COLOUR - PLEASE SPECIFY WHEN ORDERING:
Cyan, Red, Yellow, Green, White, Purple Turquoise, Orange
STANCHION SIZE: 35mm
140, 150, 160, or 170mm (27.5").
120, 130, 140, 150, or 160mm (27.5+ / 29").
4.15 lbs. for 27.5", 4.2 lbs. for 27.5+ / 29"
FulFill™ independent positive and negative chamber system.
Positive air-spring pressure, negative air-spring pressure, 8-position low-speed compression, 16-position Ramp Control, and rebound.
Travel (in 5mm increments)
Tapered Only (1.5 - 1.125")
All black chassis with 9 decal color options.
44mm (27.5"), 46* or 51mm (27.5+ / 29")
180mm PM (Disc only)
CHASSIS / WHEEL SIZE OPTIONS:
27.5" or 27.5+ / 29”
27.5" x 2.6" on 35mm ID rim
27.5+ / 29" Chassis:
27.5" x 3.0" on 45mm ID rim
29" x 2.6" on 35mm ID RIM
"Boost" spacing - 15x110mm
QR15 standard, "tooled" bolt-on axle optional
27.5" 170mm : 562mm
27.5+ / 29" 160mm: 572mm