Midweight, All Mountain
For 2017 the Wideangle undergoes several changes including updated geometry, new features, and compatibilities. The Wideangle is our 27.5 wheel, all mountain hardtail made by hand at our partner factory in Taiwan. The newest version features longer front end geometry with relaxed headtube and steepened seattube. Oriented to longer travel forks, the Wideangle positioning is readjusted for the best balance of direction control and stability. It also includes boost rear wheel spacing, tapered headtube and stealth seattube routing. A new machined yoke pared with the boost layout means that we can increase tire clearance significantly. For those interested in dabbling in the future option of 26+, there is clearance to explore that route.
- Handmade in Chromag's Taiwanese partner factory
- Chromag Custom chromoly tube set
- Chromag's trail honed geometry optimized for 27.5” wheels
- Chainstay length optimized at 16.5”/419mm
- 44-56mm ZS headtube
- Designed around a 160mm fork (ideal range 140-160mm)
- Custom CNC machined dropouts, yokel and zip guides.
- 12x148mm Maxle dropouts
- 31.6 seat tube, stealth routed
- Up to 27.5 x 2.5 tire clearance
- 35mm seat collar
- 6lb median frame weight
Metallic silver, Black/purple, Cyan Blue
Please note that these frames are made in small batches. Please contact Bike Brew for colour and sizing availability before purchasing.
|Chainstay||16.5" / 419mm|
|Headtube||4.1" / 105mm|
|BB Height||12.9" 320mm|
|Ft. Derailleur Size||34.9mm|
*measured with a 160mm fork. Optimal 140-160mm
|TYPICAL RIDER HEIGHT||5'2-5'7
|5'11 - 6'3"
180 - 190cm
|TOPTUBE LENGTH (EFFECTIVE)||22.75"
|SEATTUBE LENGTH (C-TOP)||15.5"