Prices provided above are for raw frames and include GST. Please contact us for pricing with other colour options.
All frames are hand welded to order. Typical lead time on frames is 4-6 weeks from time of ordering.
Leading the revolution in trail bike freedom.
As a highly refined and extremely versatile trail bike, the Megatrail is built for everything from conquering high-alpine adventures to shredding bike park laps, or just slaying your after-work rides. And when it’s time to turn the Rad up to 11, Gravity Mode™ provides a 20-second, one-bolt geometry toggle that transforms the bike into a downhill dominator--it's like having two bikes!
The Megatrail's design achieves best-in-class pedaling, next-level cornering, and downhill authority. The leverage curve works well with both air and coil shocks, providing support while pedaling, small bump sensitivity, and progression for hard bottom-out resistance regardless of shock choice. Extremely well-tuned anti-squat characteristics and mid-stroke support create a very efficient pedalling platform.
Guerrilla Gravity used their background in racecar engineering to create the Freedom Linkage, a versatile platform that allows you to dial in your ride characteristics based on local terrain and rider preferences via shock tunes.
It also utilizes their approach to design that focuses on a high level of refinement to eliminate unnecessary complication. This creates a platform that's made for goin' fast, yet is easy to maintain and built to last. Plus, it's built right there in the GG shop. Those are pure American welds (f* yeah!)!
- Trail Mode and Gravity Mode™
- Trail Mode: 150 mm travel, 13.4" BB, 66.2º HA
- Gravity Mode™: 165 mm travel, 13" BB, 65.5º HA
- Freedom Linkage using proprietary Horst Link implementation
- Steeper seat tube angle maintains consistent geo as the saddle is raised and lowered, improves climbing efficiency
- NUTS (Necessities Under the Saddle) Bracket keeps your flat changing essentials easily accessible (and lightens your load)
- Bottle mount in front triangle
- Premium Enduro Maxx cartridge bearings last longer (they have more balls)
- 6.6 lbs. (2,993g) frame with hardware (size Medium, no shock)
- 230x65 mm metric shock
- 30.9mm seatpost (34.9mm clamp)
- 49mm headtube, fits tapered steerer tubes
- ISCG05 chainguide mount
- Threaded 73 mm BB spacing (no creaky press fit BB here!)
- 55mm chainline
- 12x148 rear axle, offset 3mm to the driveside for optimal chainline and clearance
- Universal Syntace rear axle and derailleur hanger
- ISO brake caliper mount
- Max fork travel: 180 mm
- Max tire size: 27.5x2.6
|Height Guide||4'11" - 5'3"||5'3" - 5'8"||5'8" - 6'||6' - 6'4"|