Prices provided above are for raw frames and include GST. Please contact us for pricing with other colour options.
To keep international shipping costs to a minimum, kits require installation of some parts on the frame to complete the build.
Custom build kits available. Please contact us for pricing.
All frames are hand welded to order. Typical lead time on frames is 4-6 weeks from time of ordering.
Ride Bikes. Be Awesome.
As the “Singletrack Flyer,” the Trail Pistol inspires the kind of fun you only experience flying through the pit of a punk rock show. The kind of reckless fun that reminds you why you started mountain biking in the first place.
Designed to explore miles of endless singletrack with its efficient pedalling platform and rally the descents with its stiff chassis, progressive leverage curve, and playful geometry. The Trail Pistol allows you to keep in mind what’s really important: riding fast and having fun--but remember the lessons of Sid Vicious: safety third, not fourth.
And don’t be held back by the man: pick the wheelsize that’s right for your life. Crush Mode and Plush Mode, accessed via the shock mount flip chips, optimizes the geometry and suspension for 29” wheel-ed crushing or 27.5 Plus wheel-ed plushness--just like the fine velour carpet on the walls of your favorite music venue.
- 120 mm travel
- Crush Mode & Plush Mode
- Crush Mode: made for goin’ fast on 29” wheels
- Plush Mode: maintains a consistent BB height between wheelsizes, steepens the head angle a degree, and reduces the progression in the suspension. Ideal for 27.5 Plus wheels, but can be used as a less aggressive mode with 29” wheels. No need to change forks or fork travel for either wheelsize
- Freedom Linkage using proprietary Horst Link implementation
- Steeper seat tube angle maintains consistent geo as the saddle is raised and lowered, improves climbing efficiency
- NUTS (Necessities Under the Saddle) Bracket keeps your flat changing essentials easily accessible (and lightens your load)
- Bottle mount in front triangle
- 6.5 lbs. (2,950g) frame with hardware (size Medium)
- 210x50 metric shock
- 30.9 mm seatpost with stealth dropper routing
- 49mm headtube, fits tapered steerer tubes
- ISCG05 chainguide mount
- Threaded 73mm BSA threaded BB shell (greatly reduces creaking)
- 55mm chainline
- ISO brake caliper mount
- 12x148 rear axle, offset 3mm to the driveside for optimal chainline and clearance
- Universal Syntace axle and derailleur hanger
- Max fork travel: 150 mm
- Max tire size: 27.5 x 3.0
- Max tire size: 29 x 2.6
|Height Guide||5'3" - 5'8"||5'8" - 6'||6' - 6'4"||6'4" - 6'8"|