Prices provided above are for raw frames and include GST. Please contact us for pricing with other colour options.
All frames are hand welded to order. Typical lead time on frames is 4-6 weeks from time of ordering.
The punk rock spirit of Joe Strummer lives on in The Smash, inspiring riders to assail anything in their path. The combination of GG-style geometry and dialed suspension platform creates a 29er you can take on anything from epic big mountain days, to days in the bike park, to your rock-strewn after-work lap.
Like all GG bikes, The Smash was designed with versatility in mind. Riders can choose between Crush Mode and Plush Mode to dial in the suspension platform that’s ideal for their local terrain. Crush Mode is more poppy and supportive, while Plush Mode is smoother in the rough--turning rock gardens into a fine velour carpet. Further dial in your ride by choosing an air or coil rear shock.
GG scrutinized the suspension feel compared to the Trail Pistol and Megatrail, making minute changes that optimize The Smash for its rider. It is softer off the top and through the mid-stroke, yet has more bottom out protection towards the end of its stroke. This creates a platform that is ready for smashing rocks and goin’ fast--up and down.
Guerrilla Gravity used their background in racecar engineering to create the Freedom Linkage, a versatile platform that allows you to dial in your ride characteristics based on local terrain and rider preferences via shock tunes.
It also utilizes their approach to design that focuses on a high level of refinement to eliminate unnecessary complication. This creates a platform that's made for goin' fast, yet is easy to maintain and built to last. Plus, it's built right there in the GG shop. Those are pure American welds (f* yeah!)!
- 140 mm travel
- Crush Mode & Plush Mode
- Crush Mode: strong mid-stroke support for flow trails and all-day adventures
- Plush Mode: softer top stroke for smashing rocks and mega-traction
- Freedom Linkage using proprietary Horst Link implementation
- Steeper seat tube angle maintains consistent geo as the saddle is raised and lowered, improves climbing efficency
- NUTS (Necessities Under the Saddle) Bracket keeps your flat changing essentials easily accessible (and lightens your load)
- Bottle mount in front triangle
- 6.6 lbs. (2,995g) frame with hardware (size Medium)
- 230x57.5 metric shock
- 30.9 mm seatpost with stealth dropper routing
- 49mm headtube, fits tapered steerer tubes
- ISCG05 chainguide mount
- Threaded 73mm BSA threaded BB shell (greatly reduces creaking)
- 55mm chainline
- ISO brake caliper mount
- 12x148 rear axle, offset 3mm to the driveside for optimal chainline and clearance
- Universal Syntace axle and derailleur hanger
- Max fork travel: 160 mm
- Max tire size: 29 x 2.5
|Height Guide||5'5" - 5'8"||5'8" - 6'||6' - 6'4"||6'4" - 6'8"|