Prices provided above are for raw frames and include GST. Please contact us for pricing with other colour options.
All frames are hand welded to order. Typical lead time on frames is 4-6 weeks from time of ordering.
Ain't nothin' but a trail party.
This is the bike that turns your local trail into your very own pump track. The Shred Dogg provides an exceptionally lively platform for those that value playfulness more than smashing the super-gnar. Plus, with Gravity Mode™ available, you still have the downhill chops when going gets rough...er.
The shorter travel Megatrail sibling has 135 and 145 mm travel in Trail Mode and Gravity Mode™, respectively. It uses the same platform as the Megatrail, so you have the same frame stiffness and ride qualities, but with a "fun size" suspension package that allows you to run up to 27.5x2.8 Plus tires.
Guerrilla Gravity used their background in racecar engineering to create the Freedom Linkage, a versatile platform that allows you to dial in your ride characteristics based on local terrain and rider preferences via shock tunes.
It also utilizes their approach to design that focuses on a high level of refinement to eliminate unnecessary complication. This creates a platform that's made for goin' fast, yet is easy to maintain and built to last. Plus, it's built right there in the GG shop. Those are pure American welds (f* yeah!)!
- Trail Mode and Gravity Mode™
- Trail Mode: 135 mm travel, 13.4" BB, 67º HA
- Gravity Mode™: 145 mm travel, 13.0" BB, 66.3º HA
- Freedom Linkage using proprietary Horst Link implementation
- Steeper seat tube angle maintains consistent geo as the saddle is raised and lowered, improves climbing efficiency
- NUTS (Necessities Under the Saddle) Bracket keeps your flat changing essentials easily accessible (and lightens your load)
- Bottle mount in front triangle
- Premium Enduro Maxx cartridge bearings last longer (they have more balls)
- 6.6 lbs. (2,993g) frame with hardware (size Medium, no shock)
- 230x57.5 mm metric shock
- 30.9mm seatpost (34.9mm clamp)
- 49mm headtube, fits tapered steerer tubes
- ISCG05 chainguide mount
- Threaded 73 mm BB spacing (no creaky press fit BB here!)
- 55mm chainline
- 12x148 rear axle, offset 3mm to the driveside for optimal chainline and clearance
- Universal Syntace rear axle and derailleur hanger
- ISO brake caliper mount
- Max fork travel: 180 mm
- Max tire size: 27.5x2.8
|Height Guide||4'11" - 5'3"||5'3" - 5'8"||5'8" - 6'||6' - 6'4"|