Prices provided above are for black frames and include GST. Please contact us for pricing with other colour options.
All frames are hand welded to order. Typical lead time on frames is 4-6 weeks from time of ordering.
Do you like fun? This is the hardtail for you.
The Pedalhead is an adventure hardtail built for everything from crushing singletrack miles, getting rad around town, or as an all-around play bike. With the freedom to choose between a 27.5 Plus and a 29er wheelset, you’re ready for year-round shralping.
Custom SmashMoly tubing uses a square profile that increases lateral frame stiffness and gives the Pedalhead its unique look. While stiff for cornering and power transfer, vertical compliance is designed into the frame to help take some of the bite out of small bumps and trail chatter.
The Pedalhead has the characteristic “GG-style” geometry that utilizes a roomy cockpit designed for short stems and wide bars. Combined with a slack head tube angle, low bottom bracket, and super short chainstays, the Pedalhead is built for snappy fun no matter where you find yourself.
Plus, it's built right in GG's Colorado shop. Those are pure American welds (f* yeah!)! So when you’re done with your ride, pop a cold one on the frame’s built-in bottle opener and cheers to the homeland (or wherever you're from).
- Custom SmashMoly square-profile steel tube stock
- Laterally and torsionally stiff, yet vertically compliant for trail chatter
- Roomy cockpit designed for wide bars and short stems
- Threaded bottom bracket, greatly reduces creaking and loosening (vs press fit)
- Run 27.5 Plus tires or 29ers; maybe even get both wheelsets!
- Custom seat tube allows for a more natural cockpit feel
- Low bottom bracket and short chainstays for maximizing fun
- Universal Syntace axle and derailleur hanger
- Bottle mount in front triangle
- 6 lbs. (2,721g) frame with hardware (size Medium)
- 31.6 mm seatpost (seat binder clamp) with stealth dropper routing
- 44mm Head Tube, fits tapered steerer tubes
- ISCG05 chainguide mount
- 73mm BSA threaded BB shell
- 55mm chainline
- ISO brake caliper mount
- 12x148 rear axle, offset 3mm to the driveside for optimal chainline and clearance
- Max fork travel: 140 mm
- Max tire size: 27.5 x 3.0
- Max tire size: 29 x 2.6
|Height Guide||5'3" - 5'8"||5'8" - 6'||6' - 6'4"||6'4" - 6'8"|