Prices provided above are for raw frames and include GST. Please contact us for pricing with other colour options.
To keep international shipping costs to a minimum, kits require installation of some parts on the frame to complete the build.
Custom Builds also available - contact Bike Brew for pricing.
All frames are hand welded to order. Typical lead time on frames is 4-6 weeks from time of ordering.
Leading the revolution in trail bike freedom.
As a highly refined and extremely versatile trail bike, the Megatrail is built for everything from conquering high-alpine adventures to shredding bike park laps, or just slaying your after-work rides. And when it’s time to turn the Rad up to 11, Gravity Mode™ provides a 20-second, one-bolt geometry toggle that transforms the bike into a downhill dominator--it's like having two bikes!
The Megatrail's design achieves best-in-class pedaling, next-level cornering, and downhill authority. The leverage curve works well with both air and coil shocks, providing support while pedaling, small bump sensitivity, and progression for hard bottom-out resistance regardless of shock choice. Extremely well-tuned anti-squat characteristics and mid-stroke support create a very efficient pedalling platform.
- Trail Mode and Gravity Mode™
- Trail Mode: 150 mm travel, 13.4" BB, 66.2º HA
- Gravity Mode™: 165 mm travel, 13" BB, 65.5º HA
- Freedom Linkage using proprietary Horst Link implementation
- Steeper seat tube angle maintains consistent geo as the saddle is raised and lowered, improves climbing efficiency
- NUTS (Necessities Under the Saddle) Bracket keeps your flat changing essentials easily accessible (and lightens your load)
- Bottle mount in front triangle
- Premium Enduro Maxx cartridge bearings last longer (they have more balls)
- 6.6 lbs. (2,993g) frame with hardware (size Medium, no shock)
- 230x65 mm metric shock
- 30.9mm seatpost (34.9mm clamp)
- 49mm headtube, fits tapered steerer tubes
- ISCG05 chainguide mount
- Threaded 73 mm BB spacing (no creaky press fit BB here!)
- 55mm chainline
- 12x148 rear axle, offset 3mm to the driveside for optimal chainline and clearance
- Universal Syntace rear axle and derailleur hanger
- ISO brake caliper mount
- Max fork travel: 180 mm
- Max tire size: 27.5x2.6
|Height Guide||4'11" - 5'3"||5'3" - 5'8"||5'8" - 6'||6' - 6'4"|