Read the Bike Brew short review of the Endorphin here
Bike Brew Endorphin Demo Bike is for sale here!
Welcome to version 3.0
Knolly always used the term ‘trail bike’ fairly loosely when it comes to the Endorphin and its capabilities, and version 3.0 is no exception. Cutting edge geometry and 130mm travel provided by Knolly's proprietary Fourby4 linkage system, this new Endorphin will dominate your local Enduro race, and the 70 mile out-of-bounds epic you have planned the following weekend.
Priority was to keep the Endorphin a fast and snappy ripper of a bike, regardless of wheel sizes growing in the industry. The numbers don’t lie, this bike is still low and slack, and is ready to do damage at your next dual slalom race.
The bells and whistles keep piling on as the Knolly line-up evolves each year:
- 27.5 wheels
- 130mm travel
- Traction maximized by Knolly's own Fourby4 suspension system
- 6066 series alloy frameset is extensively hydroformed to maximize strength to weight ratio
- Dual ring compatible - provides superior set-up versatility
- Internal & external cable routing
- Main pivots rotate on highest quality angular contact catridge bearings
- Low stress pivot locations rotate on long lasting IGUS bushings
- 12x142 rear axle spacing
- Threaded BB for creak-free riding and simple installation
- ISCG05 tabs are removeable and replaceable
- Knolly's custom 'black ti' pivot fasteners keep things tight and classy
- Bottle mounts in a location that is actually useable
- Post Mount rear brake standard
- Massive Knolly tier clearance, as usual
With Fox Float or CC Inline Shock
Please note that these frames are made in small batches. Please contact Bike Brew for colour and sizing availability before purchasing. All prices shown include 10% GST.