Guerrilla Gravity have updated their build-kits for 2018 now offering more options than ever with cost savings across the full bike build prices.
Frames can be ordered with whatever parts you want, just contact Bike Brew for a quote.
New 2018 Components & Accessories:
- The new MRP Ribbon Coil fork is available on every build by request
- Spank bars, stems, and pedals! Available in black, red, and blue, so you can mix and match to heart’s desire (maybe match the spokes with the new Industry Nine wheelset options?)
- SRAM Eagle available on every build
- Bike Yoke Revive dropper posts in 160 and 185 mm travel lengths with their self-bleeding function
- Carbon wheels: for the first time carbon wheels are available on all builds with DT Swiss XMC 1200. One of the most reliable carbon options on the market!
- Huck Norris and CushCore tire inserts are available with every bike and come installed with your wheelset as part of a complete bike or frameset.
2018 Frame Updates:
- More dropper post insertion! GG been able to move the stealth routing port on the frames to allow an additional 30 mm of seat post insertion allowing you to run a Bike Yoke 185 mm post in a size Small (full suspension frame)
- New decals! The new waterslide decals are more durable and exclusive GG wind tunnel testing shows a reduced drag by .666% (the devil is in the details!)*
- * DISCLAIMER: GG don’t actually have a wind tunnel...
- New Limited Edition colors!
- F* Yeah Red
- Glow in the Gnar
- White Knuckles